LOCATION: Barrie, ON
WAGE: $18 – $22/HR
ESS Direct Inc. is currently recruiting for an Accounting Administrator position with a company in Barrie.
The Accounting Administrator’s responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with QuickBooks and/or QuickBooks Online.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – QB/QB Online
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
ESS Direct welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.